Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote Tomorrow!




My partner sent me the first video of this, and it was terrifying enough for me to feel that I have to pass it on. You can send these videos to folks who might need to see them here.

In case you want to review the policies, Barack Obama has his entire Blueprint for America online as well. Which is something Obama has always been for, since his first days in politics - he has always advocated for transparency in government. That's just one more reason why I feel that my vote on November 4 is the first step in the increasingly active role I'll be playing in politics for the next 4 (or 8!) years with Obama as President. He's going to encourage us to care about what happens to our communities and our neighbors - both next door and around the world - in a more active way.

This is a thrilling time. But it's also crucial - please vote for Obama on November 4. If you are worried vote with a friend, or contact someone from the Obama campaign they'll drive you to the poll and insure that your vote will count.

No comments: