Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogs To Watch Out For

One of my favorite bloggers, Ms. Crip Chick, has just updated her blog, Cripchick's Weblog, to a new page which looks stunning. You should check out her new look!

Also, I added the blog Media Dis&Dat to my sidebar, but wanted to point out the post “Thanks for the word change at Logo online”. Ba was contacted by Logo after a critique of the language used to describe the character Chuck on Logo’s Rick & Steve. This is excellent grassroots activism because words do make a difference and so do bloggers!

I'm trying to figure out my sidebars...there are so many fantastic blogs out there but I don’t want to overwhelm people with too many options. Nor do I want to categorize blogs as “LGBT” “disability” etc. as so many of these blogs are wonderful because they recognize that these identities and issues and interwoven. You might see some changes, then, as I try to reconfigure.

No comments: